Urban dwellers leading busy lives often forget to give thanks to what they have to blessed with, especially those have been with a canine companion. The unconditional love they offered were sometimes unnoticed. As I update this entry, my canine is quietly sitting next to me, despite not given any attention at the moment, he's satisfied with the chance of napping next to me.
With an average live span of slightly more than a decade, I've always hoped that that could be longer, in the case of my previously adopted Cocoa. I had her for less than four years, she was abandoned on the street when she was ten. Though her time with us was short, I'll never forget her gentleness. And now I've been blessed with Bubble, I'm doing my best to take care of my Miniature Pinscher, pampering him with toys and treats. My time with him is limited as I'm residing overseas and travelling a lot, which made my time with him is even more special now, every hugs and kisses, every walk I have with him, every time he snuggle beside me in bed. He's a godsend, and I'll always remember that.
With an average live span of slightly more than a decade, I've always hoped that that could be longer, in the case of my previously adopted Cocoa. I had her for less than four years, she was abandoned on the street when she was ten. Though her time with us was short, I'll never forget her gentleness. And now I've been blessed with Bubble, I'm doing my best to take care of my Miniature Pinscher, pampering him with toys and treats. My time with him is limited as I'm residing overseas and travelling a lot, which made my time with him is even more special now, every hugs and kisses, every walk I have with him, every time he snuggle beside me in bed. He's a godsend, and I'll always remember that.
1:請與我耐心地交往。
Please be patient with me.
2:請相信我。如果你相信我,我就變得幸福。
Please believe in me. If you do, and I'm happy.
3:我也有心靈。請別忘記。
I have a soul. Do not forget.
4:如果我不聽你的話,那時候我必定有理由。
If I do not listen to you, I have my reasons.
5: :請多一點對我搭話。我不會說人的言詞,可是我理解你說什麼。
Please talk to me more often. Even though I don't speak your language, but I certainly understand what you said.
6: :請別打我。請你想起來,如果我認真得與你比力氣,我比你強。
Do not hit me. If you recall, if I am seriously comparing strength with you, I am stronger than you.
7: 我老了之後也我們是永遠的好朋友吧?
When I'm old, are we still going to be best of friends?
8: 我能生活僅僅十年左右,所以請你多一點與我在一起。
I can only live a decade or so, so please spend more time with me.
9: 你每天上學,有很多朋友。可是我只有你。
You go to school every day, have a lot of friends. But I have only got you.
10: 我死的時候,請你在我身旁。請記住,我一直愛你...
When I die, please be by my side. Remember, I'll always love you ...
Credits
Uploaded by youtube user: uchitama
Song title: Tashikanakoto (Sure Thing) by Kazumasa Oda
No comments:
Post a Comment